Maybe your wall is only one-brick thick because of a hurt you experienced as a teenager. Or maybe your wall is concrete-slab thick because of the pain of a divorce or broken promise. Either way, you have decided not to trust—even God.
Learning How to Trust Again speaks to the heart of your relationships. This revised and expanded edition includes a new application guide to enhance group or individual study. Deep down you know that the wall you’ve built also keeps out the One who can restore you.
Through true-life stories and God’s Word you will learn:
- How to regain your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- Steps to rebuild relationships.
- 5 keys to regaining trust.
- 3 barriers to completely trusting God.
- What went wrong and how to fix it.