Most Christians wistfully long for the glories of Heaven, while they wearily live in ignorance of their destiny and legacy as believers. Just as God had a Promised Land of peace and prosperity for Israel, so He also has a "promised land" experience that is available on earth for you, a life characterized by the Father's blessing, favor, and prosperity, both spiritual and physical.
Between Heaven & Earth provides a road map that will lead you into your "promised land." With colorful descriptions of "promised land" living Ellis offers hope and encouragement to the weary wanderer. In this insightful and eye-opening book you will learn:
- The importance of believing and claiming God's promises.
- The importance of worship, the title, and the proper handing of "firstfruits."
- The power to possess your "promised land."
- The importance of positive confession in possessing your "promised land."
- How to handle obstacles and deal with "wilderness" attitudes and mind-sets.
- Keys to stress-free living.
This practical and passionate book provides training and equipment in the art of kingdom living-of possessing the earth even as you wait for Heaven.