5 In stock
Ministry Essentials Bible is a one-stop resource for anyone in ministry—whether you are a volunteer, lay leader, or full-time pastor.
It shares actionable advice for common ministry challenges, rooted in realistic, life experiences. This is a must-have resource for anyone in ministry.
Key FeaturesIt is the ONLY Bible that features 250 articles from Christianity Today and Leadership Journal. Plus, it features easy-to-read font, large margins, book outlines, cross-references, ribbon markers, a complete Bible concordance, and more.
- Over 250 Overviews and Articles covering everything from spiritual leadership and discipleship to helping those with depression and healing from abuse!
- Practical Advice from 180 Trusted Leaders, including Francis Chan, John Maxwell, Bill Hybels, Tim Keller, Max Lucado, John Ortberg, John Stott, Ravi Zacharias, and more!
- Full Scripts for Church Events, including weddings, funerals, baptisms, baby dedications, and more.
- Practical Ministry Resources that answers tough questions with solid answers and Scripture, including: Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Solid Bible Tools— outlines for every book of the Bible, concordance, Scripture cross references, easy-to-read print, large margins, ribbon markers, further reading list, and more!
- Principles for Developing New Leaders—John Maxwell
- Making Vision Stick—Andy Stanley
- Listening skills, handling criticism, conflict resolution, and more!
Preaching, Prayer, and Discipleship
- Basics of Discipleship—Dallas Willard
- Small Groups that Promote Discipleship—John Ortberg
- Plus, tips on how to pray, and prep your sermon or study plan for your small group.
Evangelism and Justice
- How to Reach People of Other Faiths—Ravi Zacharias
- Preaching Evangelistically in an Urban Center—Tim Keller
- How to create a welcoming church environment—Leadership Journal
- Short-term missions: how to select and prepare a team
The Leader's Spiritual Life
- Healthy Pastors, Healthy Churches—Rick Warren
- Setting Healthy Boundaries—Kevin A. Miller
- The Practice of Confession—Max Lucado
Shepherding Others: How to Help People in Your Church and Community
- Mental illness, PTSD, eating disorders, depression
- Unplanned pregnancy, domestic violence
- Rape, sexual abuse, addiction, alcoholism
- How to build stronger marriages and families (and more!)